Chill-Out this year was awesome. Like always, the games were fun, the food was delicious, and the preaching was powerful. I know that almost everyone made a lot of decisions over the three days that we were there. It is easy to commit to something when everyone else is, but when you get home, it is hard. You get back into the regular routine of life, and you start to go back to where you were before Chill-Out. I know I am guilty of it. I want to encourage you to stay on fire for the Lord, and not to let the world pull you back down. Ask God each day to help you keep the decisions that you made. We are coldblooded Christians. If the temperature goes up, so do we. If it goes down, so do we. We tend to form to our surroundings. Pray that this will not happen. Dare yourself to stay on fire till next year at Chill-Out.
If you haven't already seen it, I started a photo album online where everyone can upload and share their Chill-Out pictures
Chill-Out 2010
hey devin. keep it up bro! you're right about conforming to our surroundings..and it is difficult. however, the Lord rewards faithfulness and honors those decisions that we make for Him. i'll be praying for you.also, if you could pray for me that would be greatly appreciated :)
ReplyDelete