Search Devin Heskeths Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

Well, Easter Sunday this year was awesome!  A lot of our regular church members were out of town, but we still had over 85 people!  Isn't God good!?  Normally on a good Sunday morning we will have about 30 people out.  85 is amazing!  Hopefully the visitors will come back.  Thanks to all of you that have been praying. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Devin, this is Andrew/Andreas, I really would like to get a hold of your Dad, but I am not aware of where I have stashed your families information. It is a shame that we live so close, yet havnt been able to see each other since my wedding. I'm looking forward to hear form you.I hardly ever check my blog, but I dont want to leave my email address on here...so hopefully we can contact one another, maybe i'll try skype.

    ReplyDelete